Industries are continuously upgrading/updating themselves to use more machineries, less cost and less manpower whilst improving their production & efficiency. Digital oilfield is an approach that combines business process management with digital technologies to automate workflow for maximizing productivity.
Digital Oil Field
Digital Oil Field is not a product, but a service, we do have accelerators to speed your journey, but it's a custom implementation.
Digital Oil Field
Change the way you think, the possibilities are endless, let us help and infuse some chain of thought that helps with the transition
Manage by Exception
What the realty of Manage by Exception or Exception based surveillance?
Are you there yet, we can help your journey. Why does an operator go to the field, how can we avoid those risky behaviours and how do we improve the bottom line.
Many people think of the digital oil field as a fancy technological hub, with hundreds of flashing screens and a couple of experts earnestly comparing notes in a hushed environment. But it is better described not as a physical presence, but as a concept, encompassing not just data being streamed from far distant wells.
Cost savings are tangible. Shell believes that the value of its ‘Smart Fields’ implementation over a five-year period was US$ 5 billion, while IHS Cera have calculated that by…
What does this even mean? Predictive Analytics has been used in this area for so long, can we really improve this. Contact Us for more details.
Salt water disposal
How can you improve your salt water disposal, have we run it as a Digital Twin, have we done planning to make the saving.
Anomaly detection is not a hox, its reality. The new age computers can do some of the anomaly detections humans need to spend tons of time to do. Not that its the answer to all the problems, but lets get started.
Digital oilfield of the future
- It is designed to transform the upstream sector by enabling in the creation of a ‘digital twin’ that replicates the performance of an oilfield on a computer.
- The digital oilfield hopes to improve the oil and gas sector’s attractiveness by converging operational technology with information technology, especially in a low oil price environment.
- In the past 15 years, the adoption of digital oilfields has gained impetus due to advancements in technologies for sensing, automation, connectivity and data analytics.
- A comprehensive implementation of digital oilfield can assist oil and gas companies in increasing operational efficiency, production optimization, collaboration, data integration, decision support, and workflow automation.
- Lower costs, more efficient reservoir management and fewer mistakes during well drilling will in turn raise profits and make more oil fields economically viable…
- Additionally, it can benefit in achieving productivity gains through improved reservoir understanding, remote monitoring of drilling and completion operations and through logistics and supply chain optimization.
- Nevertheless, lack of well-defined processes and workflows and the shortage of digital-ready workforce is hindering the adoption of digitalization in the oil and gas industry. Dependence on legacy systems and remotely scattered oil and gas fields are further complicating data-capture from all producing assets.
- GlobalData’s thematic research identifies multinational oil and gas companies – such as BP, Shell, Chevron and Equinor – as the leaders in the digital oilfield theme.
- The research also identifies oilfield service providers, such as Schlumberger, Halliburton, Baker Hughes and Weatherford among the leading players in this theme. The research also examines the contribution of technology and automation providers in enabling the development of digital oilfield technologies.