Digital Transformational Leader | Solution Architect
Thought-Leader | Vision Creator | Innovator | Problem solver
A tenured architect and technologist with a proven track record of leading companies into the future. With a firm affinity for technology, ensure organizations are leveraging the latest and greatest technical advancements to impact all levels of business and operations. A thought-leader and business influencer, have built a strong reputation for transforming companies and teams through the use of technology and data. Through the use of machine learning, able to change the vision and direction of companies due to enhanced functions and operations.
Marathon Oil since 2013– Director, Data Architecture, played various roles including Application Architect and Development Manager. Managed a team of 80 technologists leveraging offshore and onshore development models and reported to SVP of Technology and Innovation/CIO.
Anadarko Petroleum 2003-2013 – Development Advisor played leadership roles in Application Development and Integration managing a team of 30 developers.
- Awarded Innovator of the year 2018 at SAP’s Best Practices for Oil & Gas
- SAP Innovation award 2018
- Awarded Innovator of the year 2015 by Kony
- Awarded Innovation Award at Anadarko Petroleum 2008
- SAP SOA Netweaver award 2007
- Leading Innovative Change 2018 – University of Berkley
- Petroleum Engineering for Non Engineers 2010, University of Tulsa
- Bachelor of Technology (BS) in engineering with Honors 1996, REC, Kurukshetra (India) Gold Medal for Top position in the University.
- AWS\Microsoft\Sun\IBM certified