Digital Glyde was established in 2020 with roots dating back to 2004. Our “Digital Transformation” strategy helps to build our expertise with a number of in-house developers & data scientists. We are always looking for eager and passionate professionals who want to learn, innovate and grow themselves with us.
Our Core Values
Innovation & Learning
Respect & Integrity
What we need from you!
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed
- Hunt for potential customers using various direct methods such as cold calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and report all progress in CRM
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace and at industry events
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity is must
- Strong work ethic to Hunt for new business
- MBA with focus on Marketing or equivalent experience required
What we will do for you!
- Great base salary and uncapped commissions
- Provide a winning culture for you to succeed
- Provide your clients with best service in the industry
We are looking for a senior developer. Mostly a problem solver, we are looking for someone with experience in problem solving. As we use most of the modern technologies including machine learning, we need somebody adaptable and smart.
An experienced professional who is capable of delivering under pressure. We are a small agile company. We are building products and also delivering service based solutions for our clients in US. Work is in bleeding edge technologies like Predictive Analytics using advanced cloud based technologies and platforms
4 to 8 years of experience as a technical team leader
Need somebody with problem-solving mindset
We can list a lot of technology experiences, though the key thing is adaptability and then being ready to learn something new.
Cloud is our platform of choice and we are growing our footprint in cloud to build applications which are learning and becoming smart. I am listing some technologies here though we are not hung on finding exact experience but people who want to learn and be proud of themselves doing something meaningful.
Cloud – AWS/Google Cloud platform
We are looking for developers. Some level of experience required in development preferably on the node js and related technologies.
Sky is the limit when it comes to creativity in using the current technologies out there. We are building a team of individuals who will be guided to work on the latest and greatest in technologies and will be learning and contributing to impactful digital transformation applications.
We are looking for developers with some experience. We are NOT a TRAINING facility, though we are looking to grow individuals who want to grow with us into the new world of technology and innovation. We are building products and also delivering service-based solutions for our clients in US. s
2 to 4 years of experience as a developer
Need somebody with problem-solving mindset, being able to search for solutions on google
Cloud is our platform of choice and we are growing our footprint in cloud to build applications that are learning and becoming smart.
Responsible for overseeing the collection, storage and interpretation of data for businesses. Their duties include sifting through data points to create organized categories, comparing data points to current company processes and writing reports outlining business predictions or proposals.
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in a quantitative field mathematics, computer science, physics, economics, engineering, statistics, operations research, quantitative social science, etc.
- Basic Knowledge on software development principles and architecture.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to break down and understand complex business problems, define a solution and implement it using advanced quantitative methods.
- Familiarity with programming for data analysis; ideally Python, SQL, or R.
- Solid oral and written communication skills, especially around analytical concepts and methods.
- Great work ethic and intellectual curiosity.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Knowledge of any relational database such as My SQL.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills and have experience working with customers across
Digital Glyde is a global technology service company situated in Houston (USA) with Offshore development centers in India. It is an established technology service and outsourcing company delivering State-Of-The-Art services to any complexity of clients globally. Our clients are of all sizes ranging from startups to large enterprises who realize that they need professional technology solutions to generate revenue streams, establish communication channels, or streamline business operations. Our products are in use worldwide.