Eliminate wind turbine maintenance chaos. GRID Recon streamlines workflow with a centralized, intuitive dashboard.
Manage multiple wind turbine projects effortlessly. GRID Recon simplifies visibility and control.
GRID RECON – FEATURES & BENEFITS
GRID Recon’s Wind Turbine database is updated daily
- GRID Recon’s database includes over 30 years of wind turbine data, from over 72,000 wind turbines covering 43 states.
- GRID Recon’s Dashboard is updated each day from the United States Wind Turbine database.
- The United States Wind Turbine Database (USWTDB) provides the locations of land-based and offshore wind turbines in the United States, corresponding wind project information, and turbine technical specifications.
Predict and Track your wind turbine project expenses from beginning to completion.
- Create scenarios based on vendor’s cost analysis.
- Budget and track your expenses with easy to view comparisons.
- Monitor spend vs. projections, with real-time insights to quickly identify potential cost pitfalls.
Complete and bill the wind turbine project. View up-to-date billable hours, equipment, material costs, and any other expenditures related to the project, in order to create accurate and efficient billing.
Unlock the value of your data to measure, value, and accelerate performance with purpose-built metrics and dashboards.
ALL LEADING WIND TURBINE MANUFACTURERS IN ONE PLACE
Grid integration and wind turbine status
GRID Recon enables companies/vendors the ability to remotely manage, maintain, and optimize wind energy field assets.
- Handle all aspects of pre- and post- production operations
- Track and monitor wind turbine inspections
- Accurately record maintenance records
- Track expenses, machine parts, and resources
- Collaborate with other members of the team, in the field
- Record mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components
- Access complete project information day or night